IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC

Where could I find a math pen pal?

I'm a high school student.I love mathematics and I read a lot of maths books.I always like to discuss some mathematical problems with others.

But unfortunately, there aren't anyone in my school tending to truly love mathematics, they just care about the exams and they often ignore me when I'm talking mathematics with them.

This maybe because they can't understand what I'm talking about. So I often feel bloody lonely, it's painful. Could anyone help me? I wanna find a pen pal to communicate with each other.



from Hot Weekly Questions - Mathematics Stack Exchange

Post a Comment

[blogger]

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

copyrighted to mathematicianadda.com. Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget

Blog Archive