IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC

Postgraduates of Mathematics, what did you struggle with during your studies?

I'm currently doing a degree in Mathematics and Physics. It's my first year and I have loved every second of it so far. I am studying with Open University and aiming to complete 90 credits per year (this means the degree will take 4 years to complete), and while I haven't struggled with any of the concepts I've met, I do find myself forgetting a lot of material from previous Units/Subjects as I progress through the course. As a consequence of this, I tend to second-guess myself... a lot.

Did or does anyone else struggle with this same issue? If so, how did you get around it most effectively?

submitted by /u/Charmxnder
[link] [comments]

from math https://ift.tt/2OzT6jU
Labels:

Post a Comment

[blogger]

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

copyrighted to mathematicianadda.com. Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget

Blog Archive