IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC

Where to go after "olympiad math"?

So over the past couple of years, I've been studying what I'd like to call "olympiad math"(so not subjects that require a lot of theory such as linear algebra, calculus, real analysis, etc but instead, those which require little theory but use a lot of "tricks" and "manipulation" such as number theory, elementary geometry, combinatorics, etc. Basically, the sort of problems that come up in math olympiads) to prepare for the IMO board exam which, as you might know, is in a few months.

But after that, I don't think that's something I'd like to continue and even up to this point, this was more of a hobby for me than anything. Instead, I'd like to start studying what I call school math; basically things such as calculus, linear algebra, etc but I've no idea where to even begin so I was wondering what books would you recommend?

A couple things to note:

$1.$ I'm a CS student so I'm mostly interested in calculus and linear algebra but please note that although I already know a little bit of calculus and linear algebra, I'm by no means good at them.

$2.$ I'm currently in grade 9 but I do grade 12 CS and grade 10 math so unfortunately, going up another grade for me is not an option.

$3.$ Other than "olympiad math", I know up to(and including) grade 10 math.



from Hot Weekly Questions - Mathematics Stack Exchange

Post a Comment

[blogger]

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

copyrighted to mathematicianadda.com. Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget

Blog Archive