IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC

For someone who is self-studying Mathematics, how much depth of understanding is it required to do a graduate level research on Number theory?

To give you my background, I have basic knowledge of differential equations and linear algebra. Lately, I have done reading the book Elementary Number Theory by Burton. I was fascinated by the subject. I would like to explore and understand deeper until I can do my own research but I feel so lost. I have no idea what to do next.

Any answer is strongly valued.

submitted by /u/KreptoClumsy
[link] [comments]

from math https://ift.tt/2PYPp9G
Labels:

Post a Comment

[blogger]

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

copyrighted to mathematicianadda.com. Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget

Blog Archive