IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC

Launching a New YouTube Channel (AMC)

Greetings, I decided recently to start a YouTube channel as the title mentions. The primary content will be problems from previous AMC8, AMC10, and AMC12. I wanted to share this with this community and request your requests for particular problems you would like solved mostly from various Math Competitions or AOPS books. My background is I was the first and only AIME qualifier in the history of my high school. I did not get past the AIME, but there were less resources then, no AOPS etc. I am mostly self taught. Never been tutored. I teach Competition Math at a tutoring Academy in Southern California. I have been teaching such content for about 12 years. In that time I have taught about 30 AIME qualifiers and one two time USAMO qualifier. My range is I can do 100% of AMC8 content for the last 20 years, about 90 to 95% of the AMC10 problems of thelast 20 years, and about 85 to 90% of AMC12 content over the same time span. In addition I can do about the first 10 AIME's on any given AIME. As for the quality of the content at this time, the known issues are the laptop I purchased a Dell XPS 15 2 in 1 has the webcam at the bottom of the screen and I don't think it's returnable. It makes the angle on the initial videos awkward. So I had an older webcam from about 5 to 6 years ago that I tried out today and the quality of the video is lacking but the angle improved significantly. I will purchase a different newer external webcam in the next few days and see if I can get it to confortably attach to the bevel of the laptop. As for the mic, I'm just using a cheap lapel mic, so sound is ok but I will invest in a better mic in the future as well. Mostly I love Math. I hope you enjoy the videos, my goal is massive initial burst of content till I get to about 100 videos, then I will slow down a little. I do not have mastery of every concept under the sun in Mathematics. I apologize for the initial lack in sound/video quality. I am grateful for all feedback even constructive criticism, I just ask that you please leave it here on this post instead of on the channel or video itself. Please make suggestions for video content or problems especially from AMC's that you would like a solution to. No guarantees, if it's beyond my range I will try to be honest. Thank you so much for your time and for reading this far. :) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwL29owSYwkr2nFMKs_pN9w?view_as=subscriber

submitted by /u/IceMatrix13
[link] [comments]

from math https://ift.tt/37kifr3
Labels:

Post a Comment

[blogger]

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

copyrighted to mathematicianadda.com. Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget

Blog Archive