IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC

Video Recommendations for Probability and statistics.

I am looking for video lectures.I searched on google and found so many but problem is that i don't know where to start and as all of you know probability and statistics is tough part of mathematics, and i don't want to take any risk.And you people are more experienced then me so please kindly suggest me some video lectures or resources to to kick start and begin my journey.

Your Recommendations will help me a lot. Thanks

submitted by /u/atharva153
[link] [comments]

from math https://ift.tt/2QUPk78
Labels:

Post a Comment

[blogger]

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

copyrighted to mathematicianadda.com. Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget

Blog Archive