IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC

A junior with some bad anxiety and too many interests, trying to choose a Degree ideas

This might not be the best sub for this but I got some good answers on r/physics so I wanted to get more opinions. I don’t really wanna study pure mathematics, I like the technical aspect like Electrical and Computer engineering, but I’ve been told you don’t use a lot of math in the real world careers for this major. I thought about the sciences (Physics or Computer science) but those are harder jobs to get afterwards and idk what other jobs you can get with them. And then recently I’ve thinking about a business degree like Economics or Finance but I feel like I’ve been less prepared for it thus far and idk much about it. Software Developer was also on my list but there isn’t really a category for it.

In general I like solving problems (theoretical and real-world), Analysis, and Research. I have friend who does Operations Research (for the military) which sounds like it’d be a good job but he just happened to get the job as a physics major I’m not sure what the best way to get the job is or if that major is useful other ways.

submitted by /u/21kondav
[link] [comments]

from math https://ift.tt/33dchai
Labels:

Post a Comment

[blogger]

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

copyrighted to mathematicianadda.com. Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget

Blog Archive