IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC

How does one develop better mathematical intuition

I'm 17 and I consider myself to be good at mathematics, but not amazing - just good. When I started to learn computer programming, it helped me develop some intuition, but only up to a certain point. I can solve hard and abstract problems, but only after practice a similar type of problem once or twice. How does one get to the level where they can receive any abstract problem and solve it on their first try through mathematical intuition, because I can practice all I want, it doesn't mean anything if I don't improve on how to think about the structure of a problem, and why it works that way.

submitted by /u/20gunasarj
[link] [comments]

from math https://ift.tt/2K5TKE5
Labels:

Post a Comment

[blogger]

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

copyrighted to mathematicianadda.com. Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget

Blog Archive