IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC

Anyone with PhDs or Masters have ADHD?

I just got diagnosed with adult ADHD, and one of the psychiatrists said I'm definitely one of the stronger cases she has seen. (For those wondering, I'm not as impulsive hence no child diagnoses). Obviously, on one hand, this is nice because I can get meds, which a lot of people say help a ton. But it also is discouraging because being mathematics and ADHD don't mix well at all. I always thought I would grow out of my poor attention, or if I got better at math it wouldn't be as bad, but now I know that I will always be inattentive and such. Is anyone here a masters/Ph.D. in math with ADHD? Like I know it's "doable" but is it actually doable? After I've been diagnosed I can really see the ways it affects me and its frustrating as I don't just keep having 'bad, unmotivated semesters', I just literally have a brain that's unmotivated.

submitted by /u/mattwheels
[link] [comments]

from math https://ift.tt/2tbzZq3
Labels:

Post a Comment

[blogger]

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

copyrighted to mathematicianadda.com. Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget

Blog Archive