IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC

I would love some advice!

I am a freshman in high school and have been in on level math my whole life. I do believe I understand math easier than most but I just don’t have the drive to pursue it nor do I have any idea of what to do next. Do you guys have any ideas on what to improve on? I want to be a college professor for mathematics of any kind.

Here are the specifics...

I am in algebra 1. When in class I understand most things even though the way my teacher teaches is very poor. She usually shows us a definition, an example problem and gives us a work sheet.

The problem with the way she teaches is; for me to completely and fully grasp a concept I need to ask a whole lot of questions. This can range anywhere from what a variable means to different ways to solve certain equations. Once I grasp all the questions I have, I have pretty much “mastered” the subject.

Thank you for reading that and please help me understand what to do!:)

submitted by /u/Flameball31
[link] [comments]

from math https://ift.tt/2RLKEkH
Labels:

Post a Comment

[blogger]

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

copyrighted to mathematicianadda.com. Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget

Blog Archive