IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC

Preparing to go back to school

Hello, new to this community, please redirect me if there is a better subreddit. I am 37 and planning on going back to school for engineering. It has been about 18 years give or take since I have been to school. I am a little nervous that I am not very good at mathematics and have started taking some classes on edX to refresh myself. I am actually enjoying these, but feel like I need to review the basics before moving into anything more advanced. Are there any workbooks or resources that you could recommend? I think anything high school level and up would be really helpful. Edit: the current course I am taking on edX is basic geometry.

submitted by /u/GoddessOfChamomile
[link] [comments]

from math https://ift.tt/3ck1WxS
Labels:

Post a Comment

[blogger]

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

copyrighted to mathematicianadda.com. Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget

Blog Archive