IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC

Research paper

I am close to graduating with a bachelor's degree in mathematics, and one of my last assignments is to write a paper and give several presentations over a topic in mathematics. It can't be strictly historical, and it can't be something I've already learned about. I have to pick a topic that's new to me that involves some kind of computation or proofing, and self study that topic to present to the department. My topic can not be too broad, as I have to cover it within 7 pages.

I was wondering if anybody had an interesting idea for this. I have taken topology and really enjoyed it, so I'm starting my search there. I have had abstract algebra 1, real analysis 1, differential equations, and probability, so I have a good understanding of the basic ideas in those fields. I'll be flipping to the later chapters in those books to see if something catches my eye.

submitted by /u/IFearTomatoes
[link] [comments]

from math https://ift.tt/2SZNrHK
Labels:

Post a Comment

[blogger]

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

copyrighted to mathematicianadda.com. Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget

Blog Archive