IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC

Teaching long distance with schools closed down

I am a Maths teacher. Teaching of Mathematics in Senior High School.

My school has been closed down. I am trying to figure out what is the best way to teach students long distance.

Is anyone familiar with the different options available and can recommend me one?

I was thinking of setting up a way where I could write on a screen and it was recorded, with my voice over, explaining things and streaming/making the video available to students. Just wondering what the best way to do it is and if there are better ways of basically "giving the classes you were supposed to be giving if you could go to the school class".

Apologies if this has been answered and/or is too much of a "noob" question.

Thank you

submitted by /u/dirkisgod
[link] [comments]

from math https://ift.tt/39bhYax
Labels:

Post a Comment

[blogger]

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

copyrighted to mathematicianadda.com. Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget

Blog Archive