IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC

Best book to learn probability and or statistics

Hello, I'm going to be starting a mathematics undergraduate program in September and I've never studied any probability or statistics. With my exams finishing next week I'd love to get started on a book that would give me a good understanding. At least enough to be at semester 1 undergrad level if you get. Not looking to rush, just to lay a good foundation. Any questions and suggestions are welcome and appreciated, thank you.

submitted by /u/IcarusAirlines_
[link] [comments]

from math https://ift.tt/2YlunXG
Labels:

Post a Comment

[blogger]

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

copyrighted to mathematicianadda.com. Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget

Blog Archive