IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC

Calculus/Geometry for the Computer Scientist

Heyy, so I'm majoring in Computer Science in my college. Now as a career, I'm more into ML/DL but good at Development (which has amazing career opportunities here) So I love my branch but I love Maths too and as time passes the time I get to explore mathematis reduces. I've taken a Real Analysis course in my sophomore year and a few in my freshmen year but that's that and now my college is out of mathematics courses.

So, my question is should keep studying Calculus/Analysis/Geometry as they're interesting and borederline addicting and will that help in the long run as a CS guy?

submitted by /u/arpcode
[link] [comments]

from math https://ift.tt/3aRjOhm
Labels:

Post a Comment

[blogger]

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

copyrighted to mathematicianadda.com. Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget

Blog Archive