IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC

I find myself forgetting things I should be remembering..suggestions?

I have just finished my final calculus class and am looking forward to moving on with my mathematics education. However, I can’t help but feel like I have already forgotten a lot of stuff from earlier calc classes. For example, partial fractions from cal B crossed my mind for some odd reason..and I was just thinking about how I forgot some of the finer details that come with it. Additionally, certain trig substitutions and other details stick out as things that I should remember more clearly. There was a time when I was sharp with both partial fractions and integrals with trig substitution.

I will no doubt look back to review stuff this summer, but what do you guys do to remember stuff? I am always trying to become a better a learner, and it is quite frustrating when I forget stuff that I should remember. Basically, I want to keep things fresh in my head and limit the amount of stuff I forget. I truly enjoy maths and I want to teach it, so I obviously want to be well-rounded and retain what I am learning.

submitted by /u/oogledeegoogledee006
[link] [comments]

from math https://ift.tt/2Se8Hss
Labels:

Post a Comment

[blogger]

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

copyrighted to mathematicianadda.com. Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget

Blog Archive