IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC

On Monday, I start my first teaching job out of college as a first grade math teacher!

So I got my undergraduate degree in Early Childhood Education with a focus in mathematics. The curriculum was surprisingly difficult at times, but I guess they want a well rounded math educator. I legit almost cried when I got offered the position because I dreamt of teaching for so long and finally got my break.

Here's hoping I'm that teacher your kids will look fondly on years later :)

submitted by /u/backupdrivedown
[link] [comments]

from math https://ift.tt/34O193k
Labels:

Post a Comment

[blogger]

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

copyrighted to mathematicianadda.com. Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget

Blog Archive