IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC

Coronavirus 2019: What we can do more in general?

Hi. Hopefully it is OK to share this.

Sorry, I've just been wondering what I can do to help solving/containing (whatever that is helpful) this outbreak, more than following the general government measures or letting those epidemiologists do their thing.

I worked in graph theory and never have I felt so useless. I saw a post here using dynamical system which is amazing. I believe there is at least something..that math community or amateur graduate like me can do..not just those who are in the field, not about pure or applied stuff, but just mathematics in general.

This might be too vague and I might be exaggerating, but feel free to blame me for feeling useless (as I might not blame myself hard enough) 😭 I am just thinking that instead of searching the answer myself, maybe I can share this here.

Notes: - Negative answers are welcome too. - If the answer depends (on the field or anything), please use "if" instead. 😁

Edit: - The fact that I am involved a little bit in graph theory makes me even more sad as I know there should be at least something...

submitted by /u/21understanding
[link] [comments]

from math https://ift.tt/3c1qlYB
Labels:

Post a Comment

[blogger]

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

copyrighted to mathematicianadda.com. Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget

Blog Archive