IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC

Prove that $e^\pi+\frac{1}{\pi} < \pi^e+1$

Prove that:

$$e^\pi+\frac{1}{\pi}< \pi^{e}+1$$

Using Wolfram Alpha $\pi e^{\pi}+1 \approx 73.698\ldots$ and $\pi(\pi^{e}+1) \approx 73.699\ldots$

Can this inequality be proven without estimations? I've just seen this question and I remembered I've seen the question from this thread in an older paper, but I don't remember the details.

Note that this is sharper because it can be written as:

$$e^{\pi}-\pi^e<1-\frac{1}{\pi}<1$$

I've tried, but none of the methods in the linked question (which study the function $x^\frac{1}{x}$) can be applied here.



from Hot Weekly Questions - Mathematics Stack Exchange

Post a Comment

[blogger]

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

copyrighted to mathematicianadda.com. Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget

Blog Archive