IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC

Networking for Mathematics Grad School

Hello everyone,

I am a senior undergrad beginning graduate applications. I'd like to study analysis, and come from a school with a pretty good pedigree in analysis, and professors who I am fairly sure I can get strong rec letters from.

Despite this, I think I am still on "the cusp" at many places I apply. My GPA isn't the highest, and could have used some improvement, and I believe that is the most (or perhaps second most, if you include recs) important portion of my application, I am a bit concerned.

Has anyone here tried networking prior to grad school applications? By networking I don't mean of course like finance networking and cold calling and resume passing etc., I mean things like staying in touch with institutions and professors and whatnot to show your continued, maintained interest, and of course, talking to people and whatnot.

Thanks for the help

submitted by /u/Looksmax123
[link] [comments]

from math https://ift.tt/2R3hTiN
Labels:

Post a Comment

[blogger]

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

copyrighted to mathematicianadda.com. Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget

Blog Archive