IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC

How can I reignite my love of mathematics?

I’m a problem solver at heart, that’s a pretty big part of my identity. Growing up, maths was always very intuitive to me and I always performed at the top of the class. That all changed when I started my A-Levels. I found myself not really understanding anything that was being taught and probably became the worst performing student in the class; I would fail every exam I took. My teacher’s constantly urged me to leave, until I was kicked out. That devastated my ego and I stopped learning for years - now I want to regain my dignity and reignite the passion I had.

I don’t have any intentions of pursuing an academic qualification in maths, but I want to re-learn for fun. Are there any resources you could recommend? I love Project Euler, but that is more programming based.

submitted by /u/MrP0tatoe
[link] [comments]

from math https://ift.tt/2MgTxPQ
Labels:

Post a Comment

[blogger]

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

copyrighted to mathematicianadda.com. Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget

Blog Archive