IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC

How important is multi-variable calculus to someone interested in pursuing logic?

I am currently finishing up my degree in mathematics with the intent of pursuing logic (either model theory or set theory) in postgrad. I am taking 4 papers and am feeling overwhelmed and so I am considering dropping a paper so I can put more time and focus in the other 3. I don't like my multi-variable calculus paper and it doesn't seem as relevant to my interests compared with the other papers but I feel like its something you just need to know as a mathematician. I have done calc 1 and 2 and this is a 2nd year paper as my other 3 are 3rd year papers. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Oh and I also never got round to doing 2nd year differential equations so I will have to do it next trimester but it would take the place of some cooler 3rd year papers I would rather do. Applying the same question, could I skip it or should I just grind my teeth and do it?

submitted by /u/daseinp
[link] [comments]

from math https://ift.tt/31HQj0f https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Labels:

Post a Comment

[blogger]

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

copyrighted to mathematicianadda.com. Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget

Blog Archive