IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC

What are the research areas in differential geometry involving Lie Groups action? https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I love Lie groups actions! My contact with this topic occurred in the context of differentiable manifolds and riemannian geometry courses, and while studying Klein geometries. My knowledge is still very limited, though.

I would like to specialize on a research area in which I could work a lot with Lie groups action from a geometric point of view. It would be very nice if I could find some suggestions/possibilities here. I'm not connected to the university now and I couldn't find pithy information on the internet.

Thank you all, in advance.



from Hot Weekly Questions - Mathematics Stack Exchange
Alice

Post a Comment

[blogger]

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

copyrighted to mathematicianadda.com. Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget

Blog Archive