IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC

Trying to get back in to math

I finished my undergrad a while back studying Mathematics at NYU Courant, but I'm a fair bit removed from when I was doing theoretical math for hours every day.

However, after re-reading Number by Dantzig (as I always do when I feel a need to reaffirm my appreciation for the field), I think I'm far enough removed from my academic days that I'd like to restart studying something theoretical, but I'm not sure where to start.

As undergrad math is a bit of a 'sampler' of the various theoretical areas, I'd like to think I still have the capacity to skip 'introductory' material and move to rigorous books (a la Rudin), but I guess I'm looking for specific textbooks in number theory or graph theory (as that's what I remember being interested in) to start out with, or any prerequisites that you could recommend.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/fsbishop
[link] [comments]

from math http://bit.ly/2Kb7a3g
Labels:

Post a Comment

[blogger]

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

copyrighted to mathematicianadda.com. Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget

Blog Archive