IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC

Looking for Advice on Good Graduate Programs in Canada

Hey everyone,

I'm currently looking at what universities in Canada may have good graduate programs in mathematics related to my interests. My interests are in dynamical systems and their applications to theoretical neuroscience. This probably means I should be considering applied mathematics programs, but I'll keep my options open to suggestions first.

I do have the university of waterloo and the university of toronto in mind, but I'm curious what other's experience may be regarding any graduate programs in Canada and what are likely good ones to consider.

Thanks in advance for everyone's help, any insight is greatly appreciated. If you need any more info, feel free to ask.

submitted by /u/timatom___
[link] [comments]

from math https://ift.tt/3hYMpGq https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Labels:

Post a Comment

[blogger]

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

copyrighted to mathematicianadda.com. Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget

Blog Archive