IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC

Need an advice to get back into math.

Hey, I‘m an math major in Vienna in second semester. This whole semester is on e learning due to covid-19.

2 moths ago I had a great and productive time studying mathematics but I kind of lost track and did nothing in the last two months. Today’s my first day where I go back into it. I feel like I forgot everything, I need far too long for proofs that I could do in my sleep some time ago and I have to repeat things I’ve already learned. I have a very hard time to get back into it and stay motivated.

Any advice for someone who had a long break and tries to get on the same level again and get back into mathematics?

submitted by /u/alphos74
[link] [comments]

from math https://ift.tt/3g4cja0 https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Labels:

Post a Comment

[blogger]

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

copyrighted to mathematicianadda.com. Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget

Blog Archive