IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC

Should I return to school for applied math masters?

Hello everyone, I am writing because I am very confused on what to do. I just graduated in May with a degree in computational mathematics and a minor in economics. Before COVID-19 I was planning on going into industry very easily as a software engineer. I realized that I would like to go in data science and hopefully go to grad school for computational social science. I was just recently presented with an opportunity to attend an applied math masters program at UMass Amherst where everything financially would be taken care of and I would even get a decent stipend. However I don’t how much it would lend to the career path I would like to go into. I, also, have a job offer that is very good pay, but it has nothing to do with my career path and would relocate me. Any advice would be helpful for which decision I should choose because I’m currently at a crossroads.

submitted by /u/NuBoston
[link] [comments]

from math https://ift.tt/3i773Eo https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Labels:

Post a Comment

[blogger]

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

copyrighted to mathematicianadda.com. Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget

Blog Archive