IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC

Books/Resources to read this summer?

I recently just decided to look into declaring a double major in pure mathematics, however my CS counselor recommended I try out some of the courses to make sure I really like the math major.

Overall after talking to some instructors, looking at videos online, and going through my current math classes (linear algebra and calc 2) I decided that I really love math.

This summer I want to mainly focus on the base stuff. Like algebra basics to advanced algebra (the stuff people mess up on a lot). Calc basics going up to calc 3. Linear algebra. And also discrete math.

I just really don't know any books/Resources to look through (other than Paul's Math Notes).

Any point in the right direction would be great!

submitted by /u/JuanPRamirez
[link] [comments]

from math http://bit.ly/2V0BAfj
Labels:

Post a Comment

[blogger]

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

copyrighted to mathematicianadda.com. Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget

Blog Archive