IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC

Why does Excel fail to properly evaluate $ \lim_{x \to 0} \frac{x(e^x+1)-2(e^x-1)}{x^3} $? https://ift.tt/34DnDHh

I have this limit: $$ \lim_{x \to 0} \frac{x(e^x+1)-2(e^x-1)}{x^3} $$ By using L'Hospital rule and Maclaurin expansion I both found that limit equals to $1/6$.

I want to simulate this to my student by Excel but I failed. This is my computation in Excel.

enter image description here

I did not know why Excel doesn't work in this situation?

Please help me. Thanks alot.



from Hot Weekly Questions - Mathematics Stack Exchange
Nguyen van tien

Post a Comment

[blogger]

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

copyrighted to mathematicianadda.com. Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget

Blog Archive