IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC

Burnout.

Is burnout common? I'm currently in my 5th semester of undergrad, and I'm taking 4 math classes. At the beginning of the semester I was following along pretty diligently, but at this point I've seemingly completely lost interest in anything mathematics related. I'm questioning whether or not I should even still apply to graduate school, since everyone I've talked to says that this is the life of a graduate student.

Has anyone else felt this way? I know of some kids who still are eager to wake up and do 10 hours of math, while at this point I just learn enough to get through my classes. If, however, this is a sign that a career in math might not be for me, then that wouldn't be a bad thing, at least. It's good to find that out.

submitted by /u/bounded_variation
[link] [comments]

from math https://ift.tt/36u2UW8 https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Labels:

Post a Comment

[blogger]

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

copyrighted to mathematicianadda.com. Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget

Blog Archive