IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC

Maths books to broaden my horizons.

Hello all, I'm here in search of some good math books for a beginner, by beginner I mean haven't even done the gcse maths book, problem is I find the one we are working with extremely dull, I enjoy some of the concepts but on the whole it seems a bit pandering and unfocused, I suppose that is the point at this level and I will also work through the one I am working with, but I would also like something a little more focused, something to give me a better grasp, or map of the world of mathematics, so I can pick and choose what I would like to work on for myself. I know its a vague description, but if anybody knows something that is right up my alley so to speak please don't hesitate to leave a link. thank you everyone, hoping for some thought provoking replies.

submitted by /u/arthurleks
[link] [comments]

from math https://ift.tt/3kmXeC2 https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Labels:

Post a Comment

[blogger]

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

copyrighted to mathematicianadda.com. Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget

Blog Archive