IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC

prerequisites for smooth infinitesimal analysis

Was wondering what a road map for learning synthetic differential geometry, and smooth infinitesimal analysis would look like. Ultimately my goal is to read 'Models for Smooth infinitesimal Analysis' which includes models for infinitesimals that are nilpotent and invertible. Currently I am reading 'Topoi: the categorical analysis of logic' and 'Conceptual Mathematics' which I believe will give me some exposure to category theory, and topos theory but I'm not sure how to close the distance between these books.

submitted by /u/mikasaismikasa
[link] [comments]

from math https://ift.tt/2U8yqpd
Labels:

Post a Comment

[blogger]

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

copyrighted to mathematicianadda.com. Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget

Blog Archive