IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC

Class Recommendations for Minor

Hellow fellow mathematicians,
My uni I just transferred to requires students pursuing a B.S. to also choose a minor. Seeing that I have completed Calculus 1-3, I chose mathematics. I did much better in 3 than 2 since I am horrendous at recognizing patterns in sequences/series, but loved the abstract concepts and 3-D visualizations in 3.
I need two more courses to earn my minor. For those who have taken these classes and other higher-level courses, what would you recommend? I don't expect to find classes extremely similar to 3, but looking for classes people enjoyed or found less challenging than others. I'm hoping to stay away from DiffEQ, as I've heard many horror stories and don't necessarily need it for my minor.

I'm open to any suggestions!

submitted by /u/catwithmyhat
[link] [comments]

from math https://ift.tt/3jXgpU8 https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Labels:

Post a Comment

[blogger]

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

copyrighted to mathematicianadda.com. Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget

Blog Archive