IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC

How do I improve highs-school problem-solving skills & mathematical intuition?

This is for senior year in High school so pre-calc (or Advanced Functions here in Canada), I've always struggled with mathematics and lacked this "intuition" that my teacher kept telling me about. I suffer from really serious math anxiety and I always perform poorly on tests because I start doubting and questioning myself, regardless of how much I study.

This is because, in the last section of our tests, there's always a section that challenges you through wording questions differently and getting students to think outside of the box. I can neither comprehend the problems nor "think outside of the box".

I've looked at books like "Thinking Mathematically" and "Art of problem-solving" and I'm thinking of purchasing, yet I'm unsure if its a waste of money. (Especially since they're so darn expensive). Is my best option to read these books or just tackle problems online and slowly build it up?

submitted by /u/HEok123
[link] [comments]

from math https://ift.tt/3feSRGC https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Labels:

Post a Comment

[blogger]

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

copyrighted to mathematicianadda.com. Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget

Blog Archive