IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC

For graduate students: what does your daily schedule look like?

I'm pretty horrible at managing my time and have been my entire life. I now have something resembling an explanation (I was diagnosed with ADHD last year). This was not a real obstacle in high school or undergrad, but it's definitely becoming a problem in grad school. Mathematics requires a lot of dilligence and I think my failure to stick with a schedule has impacted both the quality of my work and learning. It has also introduced a lot of unnecessary stress and, I think, has contributed to a serious deterioration in my personal life.

So to all of you out there who manage to work consistently throughout the day or at certain times in large chunks: what works for you and what do you do? To those of you who also have ADD/ADHD and have managed to structure their time, what has helped you most?

submitted by /u/nonorientable_omelet
[link] [comments]

from math https://ift.tt/30cGZks https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Labels:

Post a Comment

[blogger]

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

copyrighted to mathematicianadda.com. Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget

Blog Archive