IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC

100 row numbers to find the shortest path

I got a question that I have 100 rows of the number, as in the picture that continuous to 100 rows. There is a sequence by starting from the top, and then for each integer walk to the left or right value in the row beneath. That is if we start from the top, then 40 can only be followed by 95 or 55, 95 can only be followed by 72 or 86 and so on. And I need to find the shortest path from the top to the bottom(from the first row to 100 rows). I am thinking of plotting a graph from number 1 to 5050(cause there are in total 5050 numbers.) But how can I put weight on it later on? If I calculate weights one by one that will take ages... Is there an easier way to figure this out?

This is the picture for the first nine rows:

Thank you very much.



from Hot Weekly Questions - Mathematics Stack Exchange

Post a Comment

[blogger]

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

copyrighted to mathematicianadda.com. Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget

Blog Archive