IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC

Recommendations for an introductory textbook in control theory

Basically the title. I have a bachelors degree in physics with a mathematics minor, so when I say introductory, it doesn't have to be totally from the ground up, but I don't really have any formal background in control theory, so take that as you will.

I'm really interested in Kalman filters, and have done some reading on the topic, but I can't help shake the feeling that I'm missing some of the important fundamentals necessary to understand the topic.

Thanks.

submitted by /u/Inregardstometal
[link] [comments]

from math https://ift.tt/32R166q
Labels:

Post a Comment

[blogger]

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

copyrighted to mathematicianadda.com. Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget

Blog Archive