IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC

Is there an offering for a Real Analysis course online that will issue a certificate?

Hello, all

I'm trying to be better prepared for a future Ph.D. and because of that I'm currently looking for an accredited higher education institution - university, college, community college - that offers a verifiable certificate for a student that successfully finishes a Mathematics course online.

More specifically, I'm looking specifically into Real Analysis. Discrete Mathematics could be a second option.

I will appreciate all the input that is offered, but I'm more interested in courses that are above a thousand dollars. For instance, the price range of Columbia Video Network courses, from Columbia University, makes it impossible for me to take a course.

Thank you.

submitted by /u/MasonBo_90
[link] [comments]

from math https://ift.tt/2osYTPD
Labels:

Post a Comment

[blogger]

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

copyrighted to mathematicianadda.com. Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget

Blog Archive