IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC

What is a decent paying math career that someone could get with just a math Bachelors?

I thought I wanted to be an Electrical Engineer but honestly I changed my mind since it just doesn’t like something I can see myself being happy doing. Now after realizing this and realizing math is the subject I have enjoyed the most in college (still in ODE and Calc 3 class and transferring to a University from a community college soon) I was wondering if anyone knew any decent paying careers someone could get with a Mathematics BS. I am stuck between being a Teacher in middle school or HS, or doing something else. Not really interested in pursuing a Masters or PhD if I am being honest.

submitted by /u/Samsan_07
[link] [comments]

from math https://ift.tt/31YMXCR
Labels:

Post a Comment

[blogger]

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

copyrighted to mathematicianadda.com. Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget

Blog Archive