IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC

Any Mechanical Engineers here? Wondering how an MS in math would benefit me.

I got my BS in Mechanical Engineering but I was particularly good at math. I even took a graduate course in Mathematics that was supposed to apply for both undergrad and grad school, but I decided to move across the country and not go back to school.

2 years later and I’m working as a Mech E in HVAC design and I’m feeling unfulfilled. I want to get into computational fluid dynamics or something involving heat transfer, because those were my interests in college.

I don’t wanna go back for Mech E because I don’t wanna get the same degree twice. I’m thinking math or physics, mainly because most of my professors did research in topics directly related to Mech E (fluids, heat transfer, stress/strain). So I’m interested if any of you guys went on a similar track. I’m wondering if an MS in math (or possibly physics) would have any benefit to me in getting into a more engineering intensive field.

submitted by /u/MEJakeCos
[link] [comments]

from math https://ift.tt/2paO4ST
Labels:

Post a Comment

[blogger]

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

copyrighted to mathematicianadda.com. Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget

Blog Archive