IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC
IFRAME SYNC

Engineering physics degree problems.Need advice

Im gonna try to make this post as short as possible and any advice or help is greatly appreciated.
So i was pretty bad at maths and physics in high school and I took a leap year in which I got very interested in physics and mathematics.I learned a lot of the basic stuff I was too lazy to study in High school and I decided to go for a engineering physics degree but I feel really dumb since we are studying pre-calculus and I am struggling with the mathematics.I mean I get the conception and I can calculate the problems - just a little bit slower than the other students(maybe I am just dumb? :( ).So now after having problems with pre calculus I am starting to worry that I chose the wrong degree and overestimated my abilities and I was thinking about dropping out before completely failing. I was wondering if it is worth the try?I am trying my best to study atleast 3 hours a day but I still feel really dumb and hopeless concerning the mathematics.I do enjoy it though.

submitted by /u/SadTie0
[link] [comments]

from math https://ift.tt/2NenRus
Labels:

Post a Comment

[blogger]

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

copyrighted to mathematicianadda.com. Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget

Blog Archive